If you can't wait for your food delivery to arrive and miss our bestselling Black Pepper Beef Rice Bowl, we've designed a quick and easy recipe you can cook at home. Follow our basic steps and you'll have lunch or dinner ready in no time.
- 1 to2 red onions (chopped)
- 1 can button mushrooms
- 6 to 8 slices of bacon
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 6 teaspoons cornstarch
- 150 ml water
- Ground black pepper (to taste)
- Sauté your onion and beef strips in canola oil.
- Once fragrant and slightly cooked, add in your button mushrooms
- Spread a teaspoon of soy sauce around your pan.
- Add in 150ml water and 6 teaspoons of cornstarch and mix until the slurry thickens into a nice sauce.
- Once your bacon is cooked, season your meal with ground black pepper.
- Serve with a bowl of hot plain rice.
- Viola! Your meal is ready.
For a visual guide, click here.
Want to order take-out instead? Order here. Or call us at 02088054632 or 0917 659 8436, and we'll arrange your food delivery for you.